Monday

"Faith is taking the first step even when you don't see the whole staircase." Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

On a day set aside to celebrate the life and lasting peaceful legacy of Dr. King, I will leave my opining aside, and instead simply post some of the words or my favorite speaker and author of all time.

Make it an amazing day!


Human progress is neither automatic nor inevitable... Every step toward the goal of justice requires sacrifice, suffering, and struggle; the tireless exertions and passionate concern of dedicated individuals.


I believe that unarmed truth and unconditional love will have the final word in reality. This is why right, temporarily defeated, is stronger than evil triumphant.

I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character.

I have a dream that one day every valley shall be exalted, every hill and mountain shall be made low, the rough places will be made straight and the glory of the Lord shall be revealed and all flesh shall see it together.

No comments:

Post a Comment